Hello crafty ones! I hope today is a great day for you all!
Desiree' here! Thank you for visiting the Craftwell blog today!
I am sharing a Birthday Card that I made using Craftwell's
brand new baby cutting machine named Snap!
It's adorable and portable, and more compact than my older,
beloved Cut N' Boss! Still no cranking though!
Since the new toy was used to make this project I just had
to let everyone know! Following is a pic, or two! 💖
In today's project I used:
eBrush by Craftwell
Snap by Craftwell
Honeycomb Project Die by Craftwell
Happy Die by Craftwell
Bee stamp set from my stash...[I have no idea where I got it!]
Birthday and sentiment stamps
Double sided tape
120 lb. White Cardstock
120 lb. Black Cardstock
Gold Foiled Paper
Yellow [thin] Vellum
Honeycomb embossing folder
Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8
TH Stamp Platform
I started with a black piece of card stock cut to 5.50 x 4.25 in.
[scored at 5.50 and folded in half to make the card base], a gold
foiled piece cut to 5.25 x 4 in., and a white piece cut to 3.75 x 5.
I embossed the gold foil paper in a honeycomb embossing folder.
Next I stamped and then embossed the white paper [using the
same embossing folder].
I then placed some doubled sided tape to the back and stacked
and adhered it to the front of my card base.
After using some gold paper to cut out with the Honeycomb die,
I cut it in half and used some wet glue to adhere it to my card front.
It was then I decided the card need more color! So I did just that!
Using my water color markers! I colored the bees and flowers.
Next I cut out the *Happy* die with some more black card stock.
I then stamped out the word *Birthday* and made a little banner
for it by cutting a little dove tail at the end.
Placed some double sided tape to the back of both embellishments.
The inside of my card seemed like it was sad!
It needed some pretty! So I decided to cut out more
of that white card stock with the one of the Spellbinders
dies, and cut out a smaller piece for the sentiment.
Something was STILL missing and I decided the eBrush
could do it's thing and it did! I eBrushed the inside die cut.
I ended up eBrushing the sentiment piece too.