Cut 'n' Boss Design Team: Alexia Misso Cycle 11 Hello all! It's me Alexia back here with you again today with
another back to school project using Craftwell and Xyron products! This time I
created this lunch box filled with treats for school teachers or friends.
Would you like some of these....?! Good news, I will provide the
svg file to create this lunch box!
Here is how it's created:
Picture above is illustrated in step-by -step tutorial below:
1. Cut out the lunch box using the svg file provided
2. Fold along dotted lines and glue all the flaps to form result
in Step 3 below
3. You should have a top and a bottom piece for the box for this
step as shown in picture
4. Cut strips of patterned paper that is the width of the bottom
and cover piece for the lunch box and run them through Xyron Sticker Maker.
5. Adhere strips of patterned paper around the cover and bottom of
lunch box accordingly
6. Punch two 1" circles and fold in half (this is to create
the join for the two pieces created in Step 3)
7. Adhere first half of the circle to the inside of the cover
8. Adhere the second half of the circle to the bottom part of
9. Cut out tags, labels and sentiments with Cut 'n' Boss and run
them through Xyron Sticker Maker. Embellish lunch box.
10. Attach handle for the lunch box (you should have this cut-out
from the same svg file in Step 1)
And here it is...lovely lunch box is ready to go! I hope you like
this project and don't forget to grab the svg file to make it too!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have the most
wonderful weekend! Happy crafty day! -Alexia