eBrush Design Team: Terri Sproul Week 4 Cycle 1
A neat altering project using the eBrush!
Thank you Terri!
I love going to Thrift stores and find things I can make new again. Last week I found this clock and had to have it
1) Take Clock apart
2) Remove Clock hand and clock face
3) Spray using your Ebrush and Spectrum Noir BT7 on the outside of the glass - leaving the center clear.
4) Spray center of glass with a Light color I used Spectrum Noir TB3 with my Ebrush
5) Add clock face and hand back on. Love the way this turn out
6) on the Front piece of glass I spray using the Dark Spectrum noir BT7 around the outside and then add snowflake stickers
7) The side of the clock is metal, and I spray that with my Ebrush (it's is amazing what you can do with your EBRUSH) using Spectum Noir BT7
8) Finish by putting your clock back together and enjoy. I can't wait to display this at Christmas Time at my house.
Thanks for enjoy my project
Thank you Terri for your project!
Very Nice...fingers crossed to one day to have an eBrushReplyDelete