DIY- Epoxy Embellishments from Shrink Film!
I love Anything Epoxy but so many times it’s not available or just too expensive, right?
Well, keep reading and I share with you how to make your own Epoxy Embellishements, Aphas and even Buttons!
You will want to grab some Cooler Concepts Shrink Film, heat gun, Craftwell eCraft cutting machine and your imagination!
I want to show you my project and I’m going to share with you how I created my Mini Album with with super Easy Epoxy Emellishments.
I used some fun Burlap- inked it up, of course… lol… and wired the button! Also, sewing on the photo mat and cutting out this adorable fox was fun, too ! To adhere those small pieces use Xyron Mega Runner and Sticker makers! Oh Gosh- you will want to see the cute lil masked Bunny, too…very Cute collection this is and love the fall orange and blues and browns!
Tip: Use those cereal boxes for your chipboard album front and back! The eCraft cuts it like butter and No mat! Eco friendly all the way around!
First, using SCAL [Sure Cuts a Lot] software, cut all the pieces from the ‘Acorn Autumn’ Album cutting file and size each piece to recommended measurements from the file’s pdf, which is included in your svg kit!
- Then, place letters on the mat and shrink film in printer, click print.
- In SCAL do Not move your alpha and place a letter sheet paper on a 12×12 piece of cardstock, edge to corner and tape the edges.
- Using the lowest pressure setting, Cut. [Do Not remove]
- Place the printed alpha sheet under the cutout and align, remove the cutout and press cut.
I love this part! It’s magical the way the shrink film looks like it’s all messed up and Bamm-it just turns into beautiful sweet little alphas [insert addiction alert here]!
- Next, let cool fully and start Epoxying!
- To do this, grab some Glossy Accents and ‘paint’ on each top, let dry completly and viola your little darlings are ready for any craft project!
12noon-1pm Tune-in and Save and Get to Craftin’!
And as always I appreciate you–>Thanks for stoppin’ by!
Oh! and make sure to visit soon you won’t want to miss a thing!
Hugs and Blessings,