|C 2016 Dlt
1. Start with a plain or decorated bag. Mine was 14.5 by 16. I turned up a six inch bottom to make my “pockets”.
|c 2016 dlt
I wanted all my eBrush equipment to fit in without being jumbled up.
2. Press the bag first if a cotton or canvas fiber use hot setting. For fiber colored bags use a cool setting and test first. I use steam for most things.
3. Measure up the pocket depth. I used six inches and used a ruler to make a straight line to sew along… this divides the bag into two sections.
4. Press again…
5. Next I folded up the “pocket on side of bag and sewed the edge to the side seam of the bag.
4. I measured three divider sections and then turned bag inside out and stitched the “pocket” dividers down.
5. I then made the bottom of the bag squared so it would stand up. I measured two inches and stitched across to make a gusset.
6. Turned bag right side out and then put in a piece of Darice plastic canvas to make a firm bottom. All that is left is to embellish…Can’t wait..
please let me know if you try this…
Best and see you in three weeks Debi