eBrush by Craftwell USA
Teresa Collins Glam Factor
Patterned Paper/Images Prima
Spectrum Noir marker FS5
Precut cards and envelopes
Double sided tape
small bead chain for the bird cage
1. I began with my dies using the Teresa Collins Glam Factor paper I cut out some shapes that I could use to embellish my cards.
2. I used my eBrush with my spectrum noir marker FS5 to all the edges of tags, flowers, butterfly and frame.
3. I cut out images from another company as I felt they complimented each other and I eBrushed the edges of all images as well.
I used painters tape to hold my dies in place while I sprayed.
5. I adhered my embellishments, papers and ribbon with double sided tape.
6. Finally I made a box from a 12x12 paper from Teresa Collins Glam Factor Collection with a peekaboo window that shows the cards inside.