Tyra Babignton shows you how ton create a minimalist card that really pops!
See her cute card project below!
Supplies: Color card stock, patterned paper and steel die of your choice, regular and foam adhesive.
- Cut one 8.5 x 11 inch piece of color card stock into two pieces sized to 8.5 x 5.5 inches.
- Score and folder one piece of color card stock to 4.25 by 5.5 inches.
- Cut a panel from patterned paper sized to 4 x 5 inches
- Use the other piece of cardstock to cut a die using the Cut 'n' Boss.
- Adhere patterned paper panel to color card stock base.
- use foam adhesive to adhere flower to card.
- Stamp Sentiment!
Here is a finished card using this technique:
I hope I have inspired you today! Thanks so much for stopping by!