Hey everyone, Katie here! I'm so excited to be guest posting here on the Craftwell blog. Today I wanted to share this picture frame I restyled using the eBrush!
I'm a member of the Hazel and Ruby design team and I just love combing my eBrush with my Hazel and Ruby Stencil Masks!
This project is actually VERY similar to a journal I made back in February. I loved how the journal turned out and I thought it would be neat to use the same technique on a picture frame, so here it is!
I used the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage Die Set to cut the leaves from Hazel and Ruby's "Cut your own Stencil" material to create my masks.
Here's how I made my frame-
1. Paint your frame with a coat of gesso. I think this makes the colors more vibrant.
2. Take a lighter color marker and the eBrush and color the frame. I used a light minty green.
3. Place your masks on top of your frame. I didn't cut out enough masks to cover the whole frame, so I'm working in sections.
4. Take a brighter/darker marker and load it into your eBrush. Spray over the masks.
If you need to (like I did) move your masks to the next section of the frame and repeat step 4.
5. Remove your masks and you're done!! Wasn't that easy?
I love love love how this frame turned out. The bright green makes me happy and I love using my eBrush on projects!
Thanks to Craftwell and Debi for letting me guest post! If you want to see more of my projects, stop by my blog.
Post a Comment