Lions, Ballons, and cute things! Oh, my! See today's cute card by Caroline Duncan!
- 4.75 x 4.75 inch top fold card.
- Using your eBosser, die cut Decorative Labels from the yellow patterned paper from the Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade Collection Kit. Die cut a pink Labels 3. *Placing wax paper between your die and card stock when cutting intricate dies/patterns will make removing your die cut a breeze!
- Stamp the sentiment at an angle across the small decorative die cut by masking part of the words with tape while inking the stamp up then remove the tape to stamp and repeat to get a 2-line sentiment.
- Assemble the card base by adhering the largest decorative die cut to a 4.5 x 4.5 inch pink cs. Wrap green organza ribbon around it and adhere it to the white card base. Pop dot the next pair of pink/DP layer on top.
- To make your glittered and colored Lion, stamp him on white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Apply a piece of Tape Sheet to the top of the Lion a little larger than the lion, but do not remove the top protective sheet yet. Die cut the Lion out using the matching Lawn Fawn Die. You will be able to see your stamped image through the tape sheet. Once die cut, remove the protective sheet, taking care to not touch the sticky tape. Apply the Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight glitter and burnish according to directions. Color the lion using Copic Markers and the colorless blender.
- Punch 3 balloons from the matching Lawn Fawn paper and use embroidery thread to make strings. Secure the balloons and Lion onto the card with foam tape. Add a bow to finish the card.