Altered Comp Notebook 101!
All you need is one of those 50-cent composition notebooks, some WorldWin unique papers, your cutting machine like Craftwell’s eCraft, SVGcuts ‘Autumn Acorn’ kit [I used the svgs in the Extras folder which is stuffed full of svg goodies]! You will also need your sticker maker Xyron or glue and you’ll end up with one of these to gift your student or teacher
I’m giving this one to a friend of mine she’s a teacher, she loves pink and black and she loves Owls!
Let the fun begin…
- First, open your die cutting machines software and make a rectangle sized to 6.75″x 9.75″ and cut 2. These are the front and back.
- Then, adhere each panel with the Xyron or glue
- Trim and round corners, with craft knife or round the corners in the software before cutting..either way..I just had my knife handy.
- Then, run all the cut pieces through the Xyron and viola you’ve just created stickers [good ole glue works, too].
- Layer and place and you’re Done!
Thanks for stoppin’ by, have a Crafty weekend and make sure to visit again and see what else I’ve been up to!
Hugs and Blessings,