Here at Craftwell, we are enjoying the eBosser to the max! See what Tiffany Gomez from Team Craftwell, created today with the eBosser!
· eBosser machine by Craftwell
· Shimmer Sheetz
· Happy Birthday embossing folder by Cuttlebug
· Butterfly dies and embossing folders by Cuttlebug
· Regency Craftwell embossing folder
· Craft paper
· Pearls or Liquid pearls
· eCraft tool kit by Craftwell
1) Emboss the craft paper using the Regency embossing folder by Craftwell. Position the crafting paper in between the folder. Place both on top of your platform combination followed by the last cutting/embossing plate on top. Note: different platform combinations are required according to the folder or die being embossed or cut.
2) Cut the embossed paper 6” by 5 ½”.
3) Follow step 1 using the Shimmer Sheetz and the “Happy Birthday” embossing folder. Use the appropriate platform combination for this folder.
4) Cut the embossed Shimmer Sheetz 4” by 4 ½” and glue in the center of the card.
5) Using the Butterfly die from Cuttlebug we will die cut 2 butterflies using the Shimmer Sheetz.
6) After the butterflies have been die cut we will go ahead and emboss them using the butterfly embossing folders included in the kit.
7) To give it a 3d effect we will be using dots to glue them to the paper.
8) Last but not least we will be adding ribbon on two opposite corners as well as the pearls in the center of the butterflies.
9) Feel free to use stamps and ink pads to add a nice sentiment inside! Enjoy!
Just another day at the office! Thank you Tiffany!