Check out how to create amazing accesories for a night out, using your eCraft! Yep, you don't have to run to the mall anymore! You can just use what you have, and get going!
Here is the how-to:
· eCraft electronic die cutting machine by Craftwell
· eCraftShop Pro software
· Elizabeth Craft Shimmer Sheets (ecraftdesigns.com)
· Beads Landing Chain
· 1 pair of ear wires
· 1 pair of O rings
· McGill 1/8” hole puncher
· Xacto knife
· Long nose pliers
· side cutters
· Round nose pliers End cutters
I chose the same shape twice and adjusted the size so one was smaller than the other.
I positioned one shape inside the other like so.
2) Place your shimmer sheet on top of a piece of chipboard or cardstock for stabilization.
Use a couple of small pieces of take to help keep the sheet in place since its small.
Select a pressure setting of 6 with no tabs.
Feed the paper combination in the machine and press the “send to cut” button on the eCraftShop Pro software.
Note: For multiple cuts of the same image use a larger sheet and use the copy and paste (CTRL+ C and CTRL + V) method to ensure that you images are all the same size and widths.
3) Use your hole puncher and punch a whole for the earring wire and chains. Center as best you can and be sure to leave some space at the top (approximetly ¼ of a cm).
4) Proceed to measure and cut the chains to your liking. The longest chain I cut was a little over 3 ½” slightly longer than my geo shape. Then I proceeded to cut 4 other ones slightly smaller.
5) With your pliers open the O rings. An easy way is to use two pairs and open the ring by pulling both ends to opposite ways. Once open start sliding the chains in.
6) Slide in the earring wire post (for more space use a second O ring. Close the 1st O ring with the chains and use the 2nd O ring to attach the earring wire to the chains).
7) Slide the chains and O ring into the geo shape and use the pliers to close the ring as much as possible and DONE!
Aren't those earrings amazing? And using the eCraft Pro Shop, you can customize the shape to just about anything!
Did you like this tutorial? Let us know!
Awesome!!! i love custom jewerly and this is just fabulours!! TFSReplyDelete
Ahaan its like plass !!ReplyDelete
watch Geo Super live Live
Have to recognize that these earrings look amazing, but i'm not sure that i would have the courage to wear something like this. So, you have all my admiration for your great style and the courage to be unique!ReplyDelete