IngredientsCraftwell eCraft [Eco-Friendly/Matless] die cutting machine
SCAL3 SCAL3 [Sure Cuts a Lot] design software [to make the SVG from Template]
SVGcuts‘3D Letters' kit [Letter 'C']
SVGcuts‘Lunch with Mom' kit [Rose Flower]
Graphic 45 'Fastionista Collection'
American Crafts Black CS [letter body]
Punkin’ Patch Stamps Stamp Set
[ Heirloom Traditions- From the Cozy Craft Studio of: ________ ]
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile and Eyelets [tags]
Xyron1.5′ Sticker Maker
Memento Ink Pad [tuxedo black]
Clear embossing powder
Hot Glue Gun
Scotch tacky glue
Black Gel Pen
String of Pearls
Victorian Pearl button
Various Beads and wire
Open your SVGcuts file from '3D Letters' kit and bring the 'C' into SCAL [Sure cuts a Lot]. Then cut all pieces from with your Craftwell eCraft!
1. So, once all your pieces are cut, assemble the ‘base’ piece which is your 'C' .
2. Use a skewer or pen and kinda shape the paper in the direction where it's going to go.
3. Adhere each tab with glue with the 'sawblade' looking piece in the middle [this is the inter curve].
4. Starting with one of the ends glue in place and work your way around the OUTSIDE.
5. Then, place about 1/4 cup of pebbles inside [this will hold it down and in place on a shelf and whatnot]!
6. Repeat for the other side and close up your 'C'
7. Ink up and Adhere the face 'C' onto the Front of the 'C'
Embellish and Ink as desired and You're Done!
These letters are so versatile for All occasions and oh so Fun to make! However you choose to make them-they are Sure to impress and your SVGcuts '3D Letters' kit come complete with ALL the letters!
Thanks for poppin’ in and visiting me, today. As always I love your comments and questions!
Hugs and Blessings,