KimberlyRae's Grandson loves baseball, lucky for him KimberlyRae loves him! She created this sweet baseball themed name door hanger, for him to display in his room! See how she did it below:
On May 14, my grandson will be 7 years old-wheeee can’t believe it, where does the time go! I hope he has much fun and I wish him many blessings and lots of goodies, on his special day I know he loves baseball [and he's good at it, too] so I’ve made him basedball themed goodies that are personalized and he can use yet fun!
Xyron 2.5 Sticker Maker
SCAL3 -SCAL3 [Sure Cuts a Lot] design software
Little Yellow Bicycle‘Get Your Game On’ Collection
Little Yellow Bicycle Star Stick Pins [yellow for dotting the 'I']
Little Yellow Bicycle Chip Board ‘ Get Your Game On’ Collection
SVGcuts-Click on one of the buttons in the sidebar, to get your ‘Ryan’s Play Date’ kit
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile and Eyelets
Punkin’ Patch Stamps- Stamp set [Heirloom Traditions- From the Cozy Craft Studio of: ______________
Memento Ink Pad [Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo black]
Sewing machine and white thread
Handpainted Crinkle Ribbon by KimberlyRae [team red]
MayArts burlap twine [natural]
Clear embossing powder
Hot Glue Gun
Scotch tacky glue
Black Gel Pen
Skewer [to smooth wire]
20 gauge craft wire [ hanger]
SVGcuts cutting files from the kit ‘Ryan’s Play Date’.
Using SCAL3, cut all pieces from SVGcuts cut files with your Craftwell eCraft.
I used these settings for the All pieces:
1. Assemble the boxes first by folding over the scored lines the eCraft cut for you. Then glue the tab to a corner to form box for letters ‘H’ , ‘R’ and ‘I’. The ‘C’, ‘R’ and ‘S’, use the shorter box. And for the ‘I’ use taller box. For the ‘H’ just size it the same as the ‘I’. DO NOT glue the ‘C’ and ‘S’, yet.
2. For the ‘C’ and ‘S’ punch larger hole with your Crop a Dile and set eyelets in the middle-top. Then glue the corner tab to form box.
3. Prepare the back by placing the back piece INSIDE the box [for a more finished and contrasting look]. Repeat with each letter box.
4. Cut five more backs [all the same] and adhere to back of each box.
5. On the ‘C’ and ‘S’ For the front of the box adhere the frame-looking piece and then the letter piece.
6. Smooth out wire just enough to form it and twist the ends. First, one end through the eyelet on the ‘S’ and then though the ‘C’.
7. Create your personalized signature by stamping with Punkin’ Patch Stamp, emboss and heat. Ink the edges and run through Xyron sticker maker. Zig-Zag around and adhere to the back of the name hanger.
8. Ink top edges Embellish as desired and You’re Done!
Thank you for stoppin’ by now head on over to the Craftwell Blog for more yummy inspiration! Have a wonderful rest of your day and see ya next week!
Hugs and Blessings,