But lets, let Kimberly give you all the details on creating this awesome project!
- Craftwell eCraft Electronic Cutting Machine
- Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6x6 pad
- Tim Holtz Vintage Distress Ink
- Scotch Fast Drying Tacky Glue
- Star Light Globe SVG set by KimberlyRae
I think you will be amazed how easy these are to cut and put together. You will want to Illuminate your entire home and even outdoor patio!
Ohhhhh...the possibilities are endless!
First, you will need the Start Light Globe SVGs, which you can purchase for a special price for this tutorial and come complete for your eCraft.
Also, I've made the cut file with score marks for ease of folding.
inside before gluing it up. I used the mini lights- FUN!